- Healthy ageing. High in antioxidants that penetrate deep in to the skin, with vitamins A and E helping to stimulate collagen production
- Antioxidants fight free radicals that cause sun damage, combined with vitamin A and essential fatty acids that help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Essential fatty acids help reduce the effects of eczema and reduce the appearance of scarring by promoting skin regeneration.
- Anti-inflammatory for soothing and healing skin.
- Vitamin F is essential for healthy ageing by assisting in cell membrane and tissue regeneration.
- Light and easily absorbed
- Good for all skin types - including sensitive skin
- Suitable for Pregnancy - really great for targeted stretch mark soothing, or general use on the face & body
- Improves firmness and elasticity
- Suitable for anyone aged 12 months and over - this really is skincare for Every Body.
HOW TO USE: After cleansing, apply a few drops to face & neck daily or as needed.
PRECAUTIONS: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water. Suitable for anyone aged 12 months and over.
Honestly, in the first instance, please read the label of the item in question; we actually try to avoid laundry when we can, so we're not the best authority. However we've encountered many an oil stain in our years, and usually a warm wash will lift the oil. But we've found that a little baking soda, apple cider vinegar, a toothbrush and some elbow grease has helped extra stubborn oil stains.