Recent surveys indicate that 25% of adults in the UK possess tattoos. It is essential to establish a daily skincare regimen to safeguard the health and appearance of tattooed skin. The reason behind this is that while the ink in tattoos remains unchanged, our skin gradually undergoes changes and shows signs of aging.
Our skin, being the largest organ of the body, requires additional care to maintain its health and youthful appearance. Simply maintaining cleanliness is insufficient for tattoo maintenance. It is crucial to keep the skin adequately hydrated and moisturised to ensure the optimal aesthetic appeal of tattoos. Fortunately, there are natural oils available that possess the ability to naturally moisturise the skin, contributing to its overall well-being.
- It can help prevent moisture loss, skin dryness, and treat eczema.
- Coconut oil can protect your skin from microbial infections, bacteria, and acne.
- Coconut oil is loaded with fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins which is great for skin health.
- Known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and anti-oxidant properties.
- A superb skin moisturiser that can improve skin’s elasticity and softness while aiding your tattoo heal.
- Grapeseed oil works well and naturally with Vitamin E and Vitamin C to help preserve your skin.
- The antioxidants in Grapeseed Oil can help protect your skin from absorbing damaging UV rays.
Vitamin E Oils
- Vitamin E Oil can help moisturise and soften your skin, while possibly diminishing the appearance of scars.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can help repair UV damaged skin and protect skin from free radical damage.